Core Values, Vision, and Strategy
To spread the fame of God by equipping godly generations to treasure Christ through a Gospel-centered curriculum for the church, the home, and the nations.
In order to display God’s great glory; we will: (Isaiah 42.1-9)
- Produce a gospel-centered curriculum which allows every child, birth through high school, to study the same Scripture passage each week (Colossians 3:16; Romans 5:.6-11)
- Produce a gospel-centered curriculum that will equip parents to thrive in their God-given roles as their child’s primary discipler, thereby, connecting the church and the home (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Psalm 78:1-7). We provide a weekly take home resource that encourages parents to have engaging discussions about the lesson.
- Produce a gospel-centered curriculum to give away to missionaries and church planters* so that they can reach and exhort the next generation and to make Christ’s name great around the globe (Romans 1:16; Psalm 108.1-5).
Our Core Values
As a ministry that is committed to Treasuring Christ our core values are:
- The Supremacy of the Gospel – From Genesis to Revelation God reveals His plan for the redemption of His church through the blood of Christ and His finished work. Everything we do will center on that message. Therefore, we will not get sidetracked by any endeavor that does not have the proclamation of the gospel as its aim. In order to facilitate the spread of this message, we will give any missionary, or church plant curriculum absolutely free of charge.*
- The Sufficiency of the Scriptures – God’s word is sufficient and is all we need for salvation and for service. Therefore, we will endeavor to rightly divide the word centering each lesson on one text and teach it thoroughly.
- The Centrality of the Church – Jesus died to redeem His body the church. Therefore, we will endeavor to encourage children and their parents to enter into community through the local church. This means teaching the importance of corporate worship as well as small group exhortation, accountability, fellowship, and evangelism. We will also resource churches to better fulfill their calling to support and nurture families and individuals.
- The Responsibility of Families – Parents are charged with taking the primary role of discipling their children and children are charged with obeying and respecting their parents. Therefore, we will encourage both groups to fulfill the high and holy calling that they have been given.
*All church plants who register with Navpress/Life Bible Study get their first year of curriculum for free.